Kindly visit our website to know more about the conference: https://bit.ly/3BRvRKT
TUBERCULOSIS CLINICAL UPDATES & INNOVATIONS 2022 | World TB Day
- Date: 19th - 20th March 2022
- Time: 4:00 - 8:00 PM, IST
- On the event of World TB Day, Tech Care for All is organizing an international online conference “Clinical Updates & Innovation in Tuberculosis for 2022” that will bring together clinicians, innovators, public health specialists and clinical scientists advocates to share the latest and most important developments in the TB field for 2022.
- With 6 thematic tracks, the conference covers a broad range of clinically relevant topics in diagnosis and clinical management, supplemented with deep dives into MDR/XDR, co-infections and special populations. The Global Innovations and TB Research tracks will offer the latest discoveries, from AI (artificial intelligence) guided detection to affordable point-of-care diagnostics and patient engagement apps.
- The conference agenda has been prepared under the expert guidance of Dr. Digambar Behera, Professor at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh. Professor Behera is the recipient of Padma Shri, one of the highest civilian awards bestowed by the Republic of India, for his distinguished contributions to India’s TB elimination effort. He currently serves as president of the Indian Chest Society and chair of the National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme.
- The 2-day interactive online conference 19-20 March (4:00- 8:00pm IST each day) is hosted by Tech Care for All (www.tc4a.com), a digital health company dedicated to democratizing medical training to improve healthcare for 100 million people by 2025.