Module 1: Welcome note: Dr Shubhi from Medical Learning Hub welcomed the participants and introduced the Panelists Dr. Tanay Shah, Surgical Oncologist; Dr Manasi Shah, Radiation Oncologist and Dr Kinjal Jani, Radiation Oncologist from HCG Cancer Centre, Gujrat explain the general instructions and first poll was raised
Module 2: Panel Discussion: FAQ on Advancements in Breast Cancer: Clinical diagnostics case management radiotherapy surgery, Several questions were asked from the panelist with the frequently asked questions about diagnosis, surgical management, medical management as well as surgical management of Breast Cancer. Some of the questions were:
- What are some factors you use to recommend patients for therapeutics versus radiation versus surgery?
- What are some proven and upcoming advancements to manage breast cancer, is there any Indian genetic predisposition towards treatment or management success?
- Can you explain features of a breast cancer that influence the choice of treatment
- At what stages are usually patients with breast cancer identified ?
- What is the role of regional nodal irradiation in breast ca?
- What are the indications for partial breast irradiation?
- Can you throw some light on Hypofractionated post-mastectomy radiotherapy? When is it recommended?
Module 3: Q&A sessions: Several questions were asked during the session which were all answered by the panelists Dr Kinjal and Dr Manasi
Module 4: Vote of thanks: After Q&A session vote of thanks was shared by Dr Shubhi from Medical learning Hub and second poll was raised.
We wish you a great learning experience!
This educational event is made possible by a charitable grant from Bristol Myers Squibb
Introduction and Prepoll
Panel Discussion: FAQ on Advancements in Breast Cancer: Clinical diagnostics case management radiotherapy surgery
- Dr Tanay Shah-Consultant Surgical Oncology, HCG Cancer Centre
- Dr Manasi Shah-Medical Oncology and Hematology, HCG Cancer Centre
- Dr Kinjal Jani- Director and HOD- Radiation Oncology, HCG Cancer Centre
Vote of Thanks