Ameya Padmawar MD, DGO, FCPS, DNB
MD, DGO, FCPS, DNB
Dr. Ameya Padmawar's practicing advanced gynecological endoscopy and diagnostic obstetric - gynecological ultrasonography. Dr Ameya Padmawar has 21 years experience in obstetrics and gynecology practice since post graduation.15 years of experience in advanced gynecological endoscopy and 12 years experience in diagnostic and interventional Obstetrics and gynecology ultrasonography.
Dr. Ameya Padmawar Paper Presentations and Publications.
- Rubella in pregnancy – The modern medicine internal journal (Aug 1997)
- Laparoscopic Extra Peritoneal Burch Colposuspension – 14 th Association Mumbai Obstetric & Gynecological Society Conference 1999
- Laparoscopic Presacral Neurectomy – Mumbai Obstetric & Gynecological Society Conference 2000
- Twin Reverse Arterial Perfusion Sequence – Bombay Hospital Journal (Oct. 1997)
- Endoscopy in Infertility – The BioMedic, Journal of Reliance Life Sciences (Aug 2008)
- Laparoscopic excision of a large ovarian cystadenoma: Invited video for the Mumbai Obstetric & Gynecological Society Indo-Israeli workshop on
- Gynaecologic Endoscopy 25-26 th April 2009- King Edward Memorial (KEM) Hospital & Mumbai Obstetric & Gynecological Society.
- Faculty for live endoscopy workshop –King Edward Memorial (KEM) Hospital 25 th April 2009.
- Faculty for “Cutting Edge in Gynecological Oncology Live Surgical Workshop and Conference” – 14-15 Nov 2009.
Starts Jul,01-2020 09:00 AM Ends Sep,30-2020 07:00 PM
Starts Oct,01-2020 09:00 AM Ends Dec,31-2020 07:00 PM