This is a group/chapter under the National Nurses Association of Kenya, founded in 1998.
The main objectives as envisioned by the predecessors were to enlighten as many nurses as possible on the current trends in Critical Care, participate in CSR activities where we give back to the community and provide a forum where our nurses can debrief and feel wholesome again.
Advancing the professional interests of intensive care nurses by ensuring continuous development of the nurses thus maintaining very high standards in ICU nursing services.
1. Promote quality and excellence in practice and education
2. Promote networking of critical care nurses in Kenya and beyond.
3. Enlighten as many nurses as possible on the current trends in critical care
4. Enlighten the community on critical care nursing as we promote critical care practice in Kenya.
5. Promote nursing research in critical care.