KPNC is a chapter of the National Nurses Association of Kenya (NNAK), founded in 1998 with the aim of promoting and addressing the professional, social, and educational development needs of paediatric nurses in Kenya.
• To be a needs-responsive professional association of evidence-based paediatric nursing practice
and educational development through collective professional partnerships.
• To promote and address the professional, social, and educational development needs of
paediatric nurses in Kenya.
- To promote high standards of excellence in child nursing practice through review and utilization of relevant research evidence
- To enhance professional socialization and networking so as to address practice and other individual social needs
- To advocate for health and developmental needs in the best interest of children in Kenya
- To engage and partner with the community in responding to the needs of Kenyan children and their families through resource mobilization