Module 1: Welcome note: Dr Mayuri from Medical learning hub welcome the speakers’ panelists and the participants. General instructions for participants were read, then Dr Jyoti Bindal, organizing chairperson shared the agenda for the conference and welcome all. The event was then inaugurated by Dr Kawita Bapat, Vice president FOGSI and then Dr Roza Olyai, shared her blessing with all the esteemed participants.
Module 2: Managing labor & its complications (Managing complications for better outcomes): This scientific session covered 4 speaker’s session on Labor Analgesia, PPH, PPROM and CS in unusual situations. Speakers explained about the management of complicated situations and the newer innovations in PPH were discussed.
Module 3: Panel Discussion Near Miss Situations in Obstetrics: Dr Pankaj Desai moderated the session, and he asked practical questions to the panelists. It was a very interactive and case based discussion.
Module 4: Managing Complications in pregnancy (Providing better life to mother and fetus): This scientific session covered 3 speakers session on preeclampsia, recurrent abortions and high risk pregnancy. During the session, speakers shared the clinical complications which are commonly seen in pregnancy and how to handle them.
Module 5: Recent advances in management of Infertility (planning for better tomorrow): This scientific session covered 3 speakers’ sessions on PCOS, endometriosis and hysteroscopy. Speakers explained about the diagnosis of the disease and its management. Dr Parul also explained about office hysteroscopy and its benefits.
Module 6: Recent advances in surgeries enhancing safe practices: This scientific session covered 3 speakers session on Newer energy sources in Gynae endoscopic surgeries, Pelvic organs prolapse, Safe operation theatre protocols for ObGy surgeon
At the end, Dr Mayuri from Medical Learning Hub shared vote of thanks with all the speakers, panelists, chairpersons, moderator and participants for supporting the conference. She also thanked AMPOGS and Apollo hospital Belapur for co hosting this conference.
- Chapter 1: Welcome note (4 min:28 sec-18 min:32 sec)
- Chapter 2: Labor Analgesia: An Unmet Right of Laboring Women in India, Dr Manju Puri (21 min:57 sec-40 min:45 sec)
- Chapter 3: Postpartum Hemorrhage: Managing it with Limited Resources (bundle approach), Dr Nalini Mishra (42 min:33 sec-56 min:21 sec)
- Chapter 4: PPROM - new management protocols, Dr. Mini Nampoothiri (58 min:15 sec-01 min:17 sec)
- Chapter 5: CS in unusual situation: Exploring variation in the performance of planned birth, Dr Hemant Deshpande (1 hr:18 min-1 hr:33 min)
- Chapter 6: Panel discussion- Near Miss Situations in Obstetrics, Dr Pankaj Desai (1 hr:40 min-2 hr:24 min)
- Chapter 7: Pre eclampsia - stop it before it happens!, Dr Charmila Ayyuvoo (2 hr:28 min-2 hr:42 min)
- Chapter 8: Recurrent abortions - how to prevent, Dr Deepa Giri (2 hr:43 min-2 hr: 54 sec)
- Chapter 9: High Risk Pregnancy - dos and don’ts, Dr Laxmi Shrikhande (2 hr:59 min-3:19 min)
- Chapter 10: PCOS - A Myth or enigma? – What’s new?, Dr Archana Verma (3 hr:22 min-3 hr:55 min)
- Chapter 11: Endometriosis – is it responsible for infertility?, Dr. Shilpa Bhandari (3 hr:39 min-3 hr:50 min)
- Chapter 12: Office hysteroscopy – A new Era in infertility management, Dr. Parul Kotdawala (3 hr:52 min-4 hr:12 min)
- Chapter 13: Newer energy sources in Gynae endoscopic surgeries: Etiquette & workflow, Dr Maneesha Shriwastav (4 hr:16 min-4 hr:38 min)
- Chapter 14: Pelvic organs prolapse: Is Surgery the way with or without stress urinary incontinence, Dr Girija Wagh (4 hr:48 min-5 hr:05 min)
- Chapter 15: Safe operation theatre protocols for ObGy surgeon, Dr Bindu KS (5 hr:07 min-5 hr:24 min)