Infectious Disease in Gynecology and Obstetrics -I
After clicking "Book Now" and submitting your email address, you will be redirected to the GE Healthcare website for registration and payment. ACOG certificates are available directly from GE Healthcare website after successful course completion.
The ACOG eModule, Infectious Diseases – I, was developed specifically as a learning resource for the practicing obstetrician–gynaecologist. In the United States alone, more than 2 million gynaecologic and obstetric surgical procedures are performed each year. Surgical site infection remains the most common surgical complication and the third most frequently reported nosocomial infection among hospitalized patients.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
1. Identify and prevent surgical site infections after gynaecologic and obstetric procedures.
2. Diagnose and manage gynaecologic and obstetric postoperative infections.
3. Explain the treatment of urinary tract infections.
1. Prevention of Surgical Site Infections After Gynaecologic and Obstetric Procedures
2. The Diagnosis and Treatment of Obstetric and Gynaecologic Postoperative Infections
3. Urinary Tract Infections