China’s National Health Commission, the China Primary Health Care Foundation, and ACCESS Health are hosting an international facing, web training program for public health experts April 2, 2020, at 19:00 China Standard Time.
The objective for the event is to share and exchange Covid-19 experiences among experts from different countries on outbreak management and response, and to officially introduce the INSIGHT Covid-19 International Public Health Management Training Program to healthcare professionals.
This highly anticipated program and launch will include national government officials and renowned experts, including Dr Zhu CHEN, the Vice Chairman of The Standing Committee of NPC, Chairman of China Peasants & Workers Democratic Party, former Health Minister of China, Dr Nanshan ZHONG, the National appointed epi expert team leader for Covid-19, Dr Gauden Galea, the WHO China representative, and Dr Naveen Rao, Senior Vice President & Senior Advisor to the President, Health Initiative at The Rockefeller Foundation.
● Opening, introducing speakers
● Leader's remarks
● WHO senior representative's remarks
● China's COVID-19 experience sharing from a science and medical perspective
● COVID-19 severe cases' cytokine storm and treatment
● Panel discussion: exchanges of experiences and lessons of COVID-19
DATE: Thursday 2 April 2020 (first session)
TIME: PLEASE NOTE THE START TIME OF THIS LIVE STREAM IN YOUR TIME ZONE:
> INDIA (IST): 16:30 (04:30PM)
> EAST AFRICA (EAT): 14:00 (02:00PM)
> BEIJING: (CST) 19:00 (07:00 PM)
> NEW YORK (EDT): 10:00
Join by PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet: Use Zoom app for meeting
Live Meeting Technical Requirements (making sure your equipment and software will work properly for your online meeting)
Tech Care for All and the Medical Learning Hub use the Zoom Meeting platform for Live online streaming video lectures.
There are two ways to attend a Zoom Meeting
• On your computer (Recommended for best viewing experience)
• Zoom Mobile App for ioS and Android that can be downloaded from your App Store for phone or table
To attend a Live Meeting via your computer you will need:
• A stable internet connection, either broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
• For HD (high quality) video: bandwidth of at least 600kbps (down) and 1.2 Mbps (down)
• Speakers and microphone either built-in, USB plug-in, or Bluetooth wireless
• Supported browsers: For Windows: Internet Explorer7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari5+. For Mac: Safari5+, Firefox, Chrome; Linux: Firefox, Chrome
• The following link offers additional resources & training on Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
• If you have not used a Zoom meeting before please conduct a meeting test to make sure all works smoothly
• Still have questions? Please contact us for support: [email protected]