Labia Minora and Labia Minora Labiaplasty Procedures
After clicking "Book Now" and submitting your email address, you will be redirected to the GE Healthcare website for registration and payment. ACOG certificates are available directly from GE Healthcare website after successful course completion.
There are several reasons why labia minora and labia minora labiaplasty is important to gynaecologists. It is often left unaddressed because of a lack of physician training or subject knowledge. It involves the female genitalia, and affects women’s daily lives.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
1. Define labia minora anatomy, including labia minora, prepuce, clitoris, and frenulum.
2. Describe issues women face seeking labiaplasty surgery
3. Describe issues physicians face when patients seek labiaplasty surgery
4. Address common patient questions and concerns about the topic of labia minora
5. Explain the available noninvasive and surgical interventions related to labia minora concerns
6. Recognize when to refer to a more experienced colleague for a second opinion or surgical intervention