Module 1: Welcome and Introduction: Dr Shubhi from Medical Learning Hub welcomed the panelists and introduced Dr. Hemang Bakshi surgeon for the day and moderators Dr Vipul Tilva and Dr Suresh Thakkar describing the general instructions of the event.
Module 2: Debriefing of the case : Dr Hemang described about the clinical condition of the patient i.e. Prostate Cancer and PSA level.
Module 3: Live surgery: Dr Hemang Bakshi performed the live surgery of robotic radical proctectomy explaining all the steps including
- Release of bladder
- Incision of endopelvic fascia
- Potential advantage of this approach to the posterior approach is that the hypogastric nerves innervating the seminal vesicles (SVs) and the bladder neck are not transected
- DVC and urethral transection
Module 4: Q&A: Questions were asked by the moderators Dr Tilva and Dr Thakkar during the surgery which were answered by Dr Bakshi
Module 5: Vote of Thanks: Dr Shubhi from Medical Learning Hub delivered vote of thanks thanking all the panelist and the participants
We wish you a great learning experience!
his educational event is made possible by a charitable grant from Bristol Myers Squibb
- Pre poll
- Welcome note & Introduction of panelists and participants
- Debriefing Case: Dr Hemang Bakshi; Consultant & Head, Department of Uro-oncology & Robotic Surgery , HCG Cancer Center, Ahmedabad
- Moderator: Dr Vipul Tilva; Consultant Uro-oncologist & Robotic Surgeon & Dr Suresh Thakker; Consultant Urologist, Astha Hospital, Patan
- Live surgical case presentation
- Q&A during live surgery
- Post poll
- Vote of thanks