Medical Learning Hub (MLH) welcomes you to live clinical experience sharing on Topic: "Management of Patient with Severe COVID-19".
What was covered:
Module 1: Management of patients with severe covid-19 and ventilatory support-Speaker: Dr. Pavan Kumar Reddy N (8.00)
• Severe COVID-19 discussion on pathophysiology, presentation, investigation and management
• Case discussion of Severe COVID-19 patient and course in hospital
• Use of steroids, Antivirals (Remdesivir) in severe COVID-19 patients discussed
• Respiratory management in patients with methods and devices for stabilisation described
• Ventilatory management discussed in detail of patients requiring intensive care
• Personal clinical experience sharing discussed
Module 2: Early markers of poor prognosis moderate COVID-19 Patients-Speaker: Dr. S A Rafi
• Markers of poor prognosis discussed
• Newer findings discussed
• Complete Blood Count Biomarkers – Lymphocyte Count (Cells/µl) Discussed
• Platelet Count (Cells/µl), Inflammatory Biomarkers: Crp, Pct And Ck , Procalcitonin, Creatinine Kinase and Serum creatinine discussed
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel Biomarkers – ( Ast , Alt) , D-Dimer, Lactate Dehydrogenase, Cardiac Troponins and Neutrophil To Lymphocyte Ratio discussed in detail
• Interleukin 6 And Radiological Markers explained in brief
• Newer treatment options discussed
Module 3: Question and Answer Session
We thank our sponsors Viatris to make this program possible and we wish you a great learning experience.
Forgot MLH Password?
Already signed up? Log in
Already Signed Up? Click Sign In to login your account.