Module 1: Introduction: Dr Shubhi from Medical Learning Hub welcomed the participants and the speakers Dr Roshan and Dr Sanjeev. The First poll was raised.
Module 2: Recent advances in diagnostic and for hematologic diseases & Case presentation: Dr Sanjeev Kumar Sharma, discussed about Role Of Diagnostic And Interventional Radiology For Hematological Diseases. Key points of discussion were:
- Classification of hematological diseases
- Benign hematological diseases
- Malignant hematological diseases
- Case discussions
- Outcomes of CT guided lung biopsy
- Haemat diseases and fungal pneumonia
Module 3: Recent advances in interventional radiology for hematologic diseases: Dr Roshan Sharma discussed about interventional radiology for hematologic diseases
- Pillars of onco care
- Uses of image guided procedure
- Advantages of interventional radiology
- IR procedure
- central venous access
- Case presentation
Module 4: Question and Answers: Several questions were asked by the audience,which were all answered by Dr Roshan and Dr Sanjeev, Some of them were:
- Which investigation is better for diagnosis of lymphoma- FNAC or biopsy?
- What precautions should be taken in hematological patients before considering for any radiological intervention?
- Which investigation is better for definitive diagnosis of fungal pneumonia- BAL or CT guided lung biopsy?
Module 5: Vote of Thanks: Dr Shubhi from Medical Learning Hub delivered vote of thanks.
We wish you a great learning experience!
This educational event is made possible by a charitable grant from Bristol Myers Squib
- Introduction & welcome note
- Session 1: Recent advances in diagnostic and for hematologic diseases & Case presentation: Dr Sanjeev Kumar Sharma
- Speaker 2: Recent advances in interventional radiology for hematologic diseases: Dr Roshan Sharma
- Question & Answer
- Vote of thanks