Healthcare practitioners worldwide are dealing at the front line with an accelerating global threat from the novel Coronavirus strain. The MLH platform powered by TC4A bring to Doctors and Nurses a series of live webinars from medical experts who share their understanding of the situation.
In this can’t-miss session, Dr. Avinash Bhondwe, IMA MS President and General Physician, discussed the basics of managing spread of COVID-19 to patients visiting your clinic, shares his perspectives on the COVID-19 outbreak and what it means for healthcare providers in India.
In this Interview session he covered:
- When is someone infectious?
- Which body fluids can spread infection?
- Can people who recover from COVID-19 be infected again?
- What are the Myths or misconceptions that drs should be aware of?
- How is COVID-19 treated?
- Who is at risk for COVID-19?
- How should healthcare personnel protect themselves when evaluating a patient who may have COVID-19?
- Should any diagnostic or therapeutic interventions be withheld due to concerns about transmission of COVID-19?
- Should post-exposure prophylaxis be used for people who may have been exposed to COVID-19?
- What disinfectant should personnel use to decontaminate work surfaces?
- What biosafety level is recommended for handling clinical specimens from suspected COVID-19 PUIs?
Tech Care for All offers this special update as a public service to medical and public health professionals around the globe.
LENGTH: 45 minutes
MODE: Online webcast