Indian Medical Association-MS (IMA - MS)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Healthcare practitioners worldwide are dealing at the front line with an accelerating global threat from the novel Coronavirus strain. IMA-Maharashtra invites doctors and healthcare professionals to attend a live webinar with an international panel of clinicians and responsible healthcare leaders managing COVID-19.
Panelists from India and UK will share their experiences and perspectives on the COVID-19 outbreak, what they are doing to manage the situation on hand and how they plan to contain the pandemic.
While we hope you can take the time to attend in live, a recorded session of this webinar will be made available on this page post session.
The panel discussion will include some of the following topics:
1. Strategies in controlling the pandemic, Hospital preparedness
2. Triage and managing patients from ED
3. In hospital, OPD patient management, patients waiting for ICU beds
4. ICU & step down management
5. Diagnoses, Therapeutic management, HCQS, anti-retroviral and plasma therapy; current and future developments
6. Deciding discharge and quarantine
7. What to expect post lock-downs for clinics and hospitals, how to prepare for the future now?
Please download and install Zoom app on your phone or desktop: https://zoom.us/client/latest/ZoomInstaller.exe