- Senior Resident (Medicine) - 1 Jan 2009- 30 June 2010 PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Senior Resident (Pulm & Critical Care) - 1 July 2010- 30 Sept 2013 PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Pool officer (CSIR) - 1 Oct 2013 – 30 Nov 2013 PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Currently in Jindal Clinics
Practical experience and interventions:
- Flexible bronchoscopy: Greater than 600, including endobronchial and transbronchial biopsies, bronchoalveolar lavage, and conventional transbronchial needle aspirations
- Rigid bronchoscopy: Assisted and performed in approximately 50 procedures including tumor debulking, stent deployment, etc.
- Assisted and performed special bronchoscopy techniques such as argon plasma coagulation, endobronchial electrocautery, and cryotherapy
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS): Assisted and performed greater than 300 procedures
- Thoracoscopy: Assisted and performed almost 100 procedures, both with rigid and flexible scopes
- Extensive experience in critical care medicine including ventilatory management, intubation, central venous catheterization, percutaneous tracheostomy, critical care thoracic ultrasound, etc.
- Experience in administering protocolized lung cancer chemotherapy in over 200 cases
- Experience in sleep medicine: both in polysomnography and in the administration of positive airway pressure devices
- Jindal A, Duggal L, Jain N, Malhotra S. Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome in Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci. 2008; 50:359-61.
- Jindal A, Madan K, Singh N, Nijhawan R. Incidental pathologically proven pulmonary hamartoma in a patient with carcinoma tongue. BMJ Case Rep 2013. doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-008942
- Verma S, Jindal A. Pulmonary eosinophilic disorders. In Jindal SK (ed) (2011 & 2017). Textbook of pulmonary and critical care medicine. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers.
- Jindal A, Singh N. Management of community-acquired pneumonia. World clinics Pulmonary and critical care medicine. 2012; 1:76-94.
- Jindal A, Agarwal R. Novel treatment of a persistent bronchopleural fistula using a customized spigot. Journal of bronchology and interventional pulmonology. Accepted for publication
- Jindal A, Singh N. Oxidative stress and lung cancer. In ‘Oxidative Stress and Anti-oxidants in Respiratory Diseases’. Publishers: Springer USA (In press).