Alok Nath is Head of Department of Pulmonary Medicine at SGPGIMS, Lucknow. He has 16+ years of Experience.
He has published 65 research Publications in national and international journals.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Life member, Indian Society for Study of Lung Cancer.
- Life Member, Indian Chest Society
- Life Member and Fellow American College of Chest Physicians
- Life Member American College of Physicians
- Life Member European Respiratory Society
- Life Member Indian Association of Bronchology
- Established Department of Pulmonary Medicine in SGPGIMS, Lucknow 8 years back as single and first faculty member and presently heading the department since 2015.
- At present the department is having all the basic and advanced facilities including ICU services, Medical Thoracoscopy, Rigid bronchoscopy, Endobrochial ultrasonography, cryotherapy, electrocautery, Virtual Bronchscopic Navigation, Bronchial Thermoplasty etc.
- Nominated as an Expert for formulation of Indian Guidelines for Basic Bronchoscopy
- Nominated as an EXPERT for designing a position statement for performing Cryoprobe TBLB in patients with DPLD
- Nominated as an EXPERT for formulation of Indian guidelines on management of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- NOMINATED AS AN EXPERT to formulate standard treatment workflows (STWs) for common respiratory ailments for secondary and primary healthcare by MOHFW and ICMR IN 2019