Projects undertaken in the last 5 years:
- Seroprevalence study of SARS-CoV-2 in Bhopal M.P- NCDC and Govt. of M.P
- Monitoring of AMB(i-NIPI) and Lalima programme in selected districts of M.P supported by UNICEF-MP
- Prospective study to access the compliance of Injectable Iron and Sucrose in selected districts of Madhya Pradesh supported NHM-MP
- Routine Immunization and Supportive Supervision of Diarrhea and Pneumonia supported by UNICEF-MP
- Addressing child deaths through Verbal Autopsy in Berasia and Fanda Block of Bhopal District supported by NHM-MP
- Assessment of Iodine Deficiency Disorders in selected districts of Madhya Pradesh supported by MoHFW-MP
- Rapid assessment of Diet provided by public health facilities in selected districts of Madhya Pradesh supported by NHM-MP
- Comparison of performance of Digital Hemoglobinometer over automated hematology analysis for hemoglobin estimation and its user friendliness among pregnant women in selected districts of Madhya Pradesh supported by NHM-MP
- Monitoring of Vitamin-A Supplementation in selected districts of Madhya Pradesh supported by UNICEF-MP
- Master trainer on “Sexually transmitted Diseases Surveillance.”
- Master trainer for “Specialist AIDS training course.”
- Master trainer as MOTC (Medical Officer Tuberculosis Control)
- Master trainer for Integrated Disease Surveillance Project.
- Master trainer forMalaria control.
- Master trainer forVerbal autopsy
- State Level trainer for ICD-10 training
- Master trainer for Medical Certification of Cause of Death.