Dr Hitha Diljith
Qualification: MD General Medicine, DNB General Medicine, DM Clinical Haematology
Designation / Role: Assistant Professor in Hematology at Govt Medical College Kozhikode, Kerala.
Address: Hematology Division, Department of General Medicine, Govt Medical College Kozhikode, Kerala.
MCI registration Number: 31365 (TCMC)
List of publications:
- Long term outcome of splenectomy in chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura (2017). International Journal of Hematology research.
- Microalbuminuria in Patients with Essential Hypertension and its Relationship to Target Organ Damage: An Indian Experience.(2008). Saudi Journal of kidney disease and transplant.
- A Confounding Case of Inherited Factor V Deficiency Complicated by Inhibitors at First Presentation.(2016). Transfusion Medicine and Hemotherapy.
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis.(2015). International Journal of Hematology research.
- Near fatal spontaneous intraperitoneal bleeding: A rare manifestation in a congenital factor X deficiency carrier(2015).Indian Journal of critical care medicine.
- Incidence of neutropenic fever and sepsis in patients receiving induction chemotherapy in acute leukemia.(2021) International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences
Conference presentations: Poster presentation:
- Clinical profile of patients with autoimmune haemolytic anemia and serological characterisation of different subtypes. (ISHBT National Hematology Conference 2016).
- Long term outcome of splenectomy for immune thrombocytopenia – A single institution retrospective study. (56 th Annual conference of Indian society of Hematology and blood transfusion 2015).
- Contributed to the development of Kerala State Guidelines for treatment of Hemophilia and other coagulation disorders and Hemoglobinopathies.
- Worked as the organizing secretary of “Hematocon 2012” National Conference in Hematology conducted by Department of Internal Medicine GMCH Kozhikode in 2012