Dr. Mahesh Sharma S/o Late Rameshwar Lal Sharma born on 7th March in Ratangarh, Churu, Rajasthan, did Graduation and Post Graduation (PAEDIATRICS) from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikane...
Dr. Mahesh Sharma S/o Late Rameshwar Lal Sharma born on 7th March in Ratangarh, Churu, Rajasthan, did Graduation and Post Graduation (PAEDIATRICS) from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner. Retried as Principal Medical Officer form District Hospital, Bikaner in 2012. • For outstanding performance in Pulse Polio programme, District administration has honoured on 15 Aug. 1998 at Karni Singh Stadium, Bikaner. • Medical & health department has also honoured in the year 1997-98 for outstanding work in the Pulse Polio Programme. • Elected as President of Bikaner branch of All Rajasthan inservice doctor association (ARISDA) in Sept. 97.
• Elected as Founder President of IMA city branch Bikaner in 1999.
• General Secretary of IAP Bikaner branch in the year 2003-05.
• Dr. Mahesh Sharma has been stating Vice President of IMA for 17 years.
• Dr. Mahesh Sharma is the IPP of the Indian Medical Association, Rajasthan State.
• Dr. Mahesh Sharma has been Awarded IMA national president appreciation award in Dec. 2015 (IMA 90th national conference).
• In IMA national Conference at Amritsar in Dec. 2016, Dr. Mahesh Sharma has been Awarded the Best State Branch President of IMA.
• For outstanding services in the medical & health field, I have been awarded the gold medal on April 95.
• In 2009 have been honoured by Golden Jubilee Celebration-SPMC for outstanding RURAL MEDICAL SERVICES.
• 1 July 2017 On Doctor’s Day has been honoured by Rajasthan Medical Council with DOCTOR’S DAY AWARD 2017.
• State UNESCO Chairperson.
• Attended various conferences in the USA, CANADA, MALAYSIA.
. He is a CWC member.