M.B.B.S(Sep 1991 to May 1997): Coimbatore Medical College Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai,Tamil Nadu, India
Diploma in Anaesthesiology(Aug 1999 to Sep 2001): J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere,Dr. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Diploma in National Board(DNB in Anaesthesiology,July 2002 to June 2004): National Board of Examinations,Ministry of Health, New Delhi
Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine(Jan 2006 to Jan 2007): Sundaram Medical Foundation, Chennai
European Diploma in Critical Care(May 2013 to May 2014): European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
Educational & Professional Activities:
• Involved in NABH activities for hospital administration
• AHA Instructor - Basic life support & Advanced Cardiac Life Support
• Instructor for Basic assessment & support in Intensive Care by Chinese University of Hong Kong Head Hospital
• Head - Infection Control Committee, KMCH
• Teaching & Implemented code blue in KMCH
• General Secretary - ISCCM, Coimbatore chapter.
• Accredited teacher for IDCCM, IFCCM
• ATLS Provider
• Have partnered in Rotaract club in placing AED at public places like Airport, Bus stand and Railway station and also was actively involved in training the volunteers to use AED.
• Outreach Programme(ICU CONNECT) to train critical care paramedics in smaller cities. This programme had been successfully conducted at multiple smaller cities like Karur, Salem, Erode.