Dr. Surya Kant
MBBS, MD (Gold Medalist), FCCP (U.S.A.), FAMS, FIAMS, FISEB,FNCCP, FCAI, FIMSA, FIAB, FICS, FUPDA, FIACM, FICP,FCGP
Professor and Head,
Department of Respiratory Medicine,
King George Medical University, UP, Lucknow
- President, Indian College of Allergy Asthma and Applied Immunology (2018-2020)
- President, National College of Chest Physician (India) (2019-2020)
- President Indian Chest Society (2016-17)
- President, Medical Science Section, Indian Science Congress (2013)
- Member, Special Task Force for Corona Control, KGMU, Lucknow
- Author of 16 Books, 59 Chapters and more than 500 research publications.
- US Patents 02, Guide/Co-guide of more than 165 MD/MDS/PhD Students.
- Awarded with more than 120 awards till date
- Related with more than 20 NGO’s for charitable works.