CLINICAL EXPERIENCE / ACTIVITIES
• Consultant Chest Physician and Department Incharge at Medanta –The Medicity Indore, in the Department of Respiratory and Sleep Medicine from 2017 to present.
• COVID incharge at Medanta Indore and have been successfully managing overwhelming number of critically ill COVID patients admitted in our hospital since past 8 months. First in Central India to manage a critically ill COVID patient on ECMO.
• Fellow resident at Medanta – The Medicity Hospital Gurgaon, in Department of Interventional Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine till 2017.
• Trained in all pulmonary interventions including Bronchoscopy,Thoracoscopy and EBUS guided lung biopsies etc. from Medanta Medicity, Gurgaon.
• Member of European Respiratory Society, ABIP (Amrita Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology, Kochi), Indore Chest Society
• Worked as a PG resident in Sri Aurobindo Medical College for 3 years from 2013 in Department of Respiratory Medicine, General Medicine and Critical care unit.
• Worked for one year as a Junior Resident in the department of ICU from 2012-13 in Bhandari Hospital and Research Centre, Indore.
• Worked in Department of Medicine, Choithram Hospital and Research Institute, Indore.
• Certificate course in ‘Neonatal Resuscitation Programme’ organised by Indian Association of Pediatrics, Millitary Hospital Mhow.
PUBLICATIONS AND RESEARCH PROJECTS:
• A rare case of Mounier-Kuhn syndrome with bronchial asthma in International Journal of Medical Research and health sciences.
• Non Resolving Pneumonia – A brief etiological and diagnostic reviewInternational journal of Medical and applied sciences.
• Thesis and research work on ‘PREVELANCE OF DRUG RESISTANCE IN SPUTUM POSITIVE FRESH CASES’ during my residency period in the department of Respiratory Medicine from 2013-16 in Sri Aurobindo Medical College & Post Graduate Institute, Indore.
• Worked on a project ‘Effect of smoking on lung cancer’, Preventive and Social Medicine department, Sri Aurobindo Medical College & Post Graduate Institute.
• Worked on a project on Effectiveness of Cervarix Vaccine in Cervical Cancer.
PAPER (ORAL) / POSTER PRESENTATIONS
• Tuberculosis and Diabetes- Paper presented at NATCON-2014, Mumbai.
• Toulene Induced acute lung injury- Paper presented at NESCON-2015, Mumbai.
• Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency – Poster presented at NAPCON-2015, Jaipur.
• Primary Drug Resistance- Poster presented at NAPCON-2015, Jaipur.