Sagar PanchalGlobal medical affairs, Glenmark
DR. SAGAR S. PANCHAL
M.B.B.S, M.D (Pharmacology)
Pharmaceutical physician by profession with strong academic & clinical background. Currently working as Medical advisor in Respiratory division of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals. Organized, efficient, reliable professional with proven team work qualities. Diversified skills include sound scientific knowledge, multitasking abilities, patient listener, and excellent verbal and digital communication skills. Interested in exploring a long term career potential in a growth oriented company.
EXPERIENCE & ACTIVITIES
- Glenmark pharmaceuticals Mumbai Medical Advisor, Respiratory Division Jun’19- till date: Currently Responsible for medico-marketing activities of Respiratory division which focuses on asthma, COPD, COVID-19, IPF, Allergic rhinitis etc.
- Janssen pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson Delhi Zonal Medical Advisor, Metabolics Division Oct’17- till date
- Government Medical College & Hospital Nagpur Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology Oct ’16 – Oct’17
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY & EXTRA CURRICULAR INTERESTS
- Member, MCI Nodal Co-ordination committee, GMC Nagpur Oct 2016- Oct 17 Member.
- Organizing team, Intercollegiate pharmacology quiz. GMC Nagpur 2017.
- Drug store in-charge, GMC Nagpur Member, Advisory committee. MARD, Nair hospital. 2014.
- Member, organizing committee. National UG Pharmacology Quiz, 2015. Nair Hospital.
- Member, organizing team, Research methodology workshop. TNMC , 2015
- Founder member & Mumbai Region Coordinator. Association of state medical interns (ASMI), 2011-12.
- President, ASMI, Grant medical College & Sir J J group of hospitals, 2011-12.
- Hostel secretory, Boys hostel, Grant medical College & Sir J J group of hospitals, 2008.
- Organized blood donation camp at UG hostel for consecutive 2 years.
- Member, Indian Medical Association, Mumbai chapter.
Starts Aug 06, 2020 Ends Oct 06, 2020