CSI Rajasthan is the state branch of the Cardiology Society of India. The aim of CSI-Rajasthan branch is advancement of scientific knowledge and research in relation to the cardiovascular system in all its aspects, to improve basic understanding and to find better preventive measures and treatment of all types of cardiovascular diseases.
To achieve these aims and objectives, the CSI Rajasthan shall:
1. Hold periodical meetings conferences and social gatherings.
2. Arrange clinical discourses, discussions and demonstrations on any subject of interest to the Society.
3. Actively encourage research, teaching and training programs at various centers and expand knowledge base through Library and use of Computer and Internet.
4. Engage in public education and training with the objective of improved preventive programs for the welfare of all.
5. Publish, distribute or otherwise circulate records transactions and proceedings of the various meetings and conferences of the Society. Publish and circulate a Journal or Newsletter, which shall have a character specially related to the cardiovascular sciences.
6. Co-ordinate as necessary and as such seen fit with other Societies or Organizations having similar and allied objectives.
7. Raise and borrow money and invest any sum belonging to the Society not immediately required in such a manner as the Society may think fit.
8. Erect, maintain, improve or alter and keep in repair any building occupied by the Society.
9. Do all each other things as are cognate to the objectives of the Society or are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objectives,
10. To help the ‘under-privileged’ people and offer treatment in best capacity.
The income and properties of the society whatsoever derived or obtained shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the object of the society and no portion thereof shall be paid or divided amongst any of its members by way of profits.