Module 1: Dr. Shubhi Kulshrestha from Medical Learning Hub welcomed all the participants and speakers. She shared details of the webinar and provided general instructions. Dr. Kulshrestha then introduced the speakers, and the first poll was initiated.
Module 2: Dr. Ashok Kumar Rai, State TB Officer of Sikkim, shared a detailed perspective as an administrator on leveraging innovative technologies like qXR to enhance existing efforts in TB screening and diagnosis in Sikkim. He covered the following points during his session:
- TB Burden in India
- Rise in MDR cases
- Missing cases
- National TB Prevalence Survey (2019-21)
- Why AI? - Gaps in Healthcare
- Advantages of AI usage
- Sikkim's update on the use of AI
- Benefits to Hospital/Community/Nation
Module 3: Dr. Bornali Datta, Director of the Respiratory Department at Medanta - The Medicity in Delhi-NCR, continued the session and shared her perspective as a clinician on leveraging innovative technology like qXR to enhance existing efforts in TB and lung disease screening, diagnosis, and use cases. During her session, she focused on the following points:
- Diagnosis of TB in the past
- Use of X-ray
- Different ways to utilize X-ray
- Diagnosis of TB by X-ray & Smear
- X-ray for screening TB cases in the recent era
- By using chest X-ray for screening, we can increase detection rates by 30 to 40%
- Categories of reporting
- CAD4TB or AI
- Use case presentation of Qure AI
- Advantages of using AI-based technology for TB diagnosis
- Qure AI use & reporting
- WHO recommendations for the use of AI-based technology
Module 4: Q & A: After both speakers' sessions, an interactive Q&A session was conducted, during which both speakers answered all the questions received during the live CME
Module 5: Dr. Kulshrestha expressed her gratitude to all the participants and speakers. She also thanked Viatris for supporting the CME.
- Inaugural address
- Chief Guest: Dr Ashok Kumar Rai, State TB officer Sikkim: “Perspective as an administrator on leveraging innovative technologies like qXR to augment existing efforts in TB screening and diagnosis in Sikkim.
- Guest Speaker: Dr Bornali Datta, Director Respiratory Department, Medanta The Medicity At Delhi - NCR: Clinician's perspective & use cases on leveraging innovative technology like qXR to augment existing efforts in TB and lung disease screening and diagnosis"
- Vote of thanks