Responsibilities at current position
- Medical Education: 14 clinical Hematology and 11 hematopathology residents in addition to regular academic schedules of Pediatrics, Internal medicine, and transfusion medicine residents.
- Clinical Research: Involved as co-investigator in various thesis in my department and other hospital departments. I have 2 DM thesis as chief guide and 3 research projects as principal investigator.
- Inpatient care: Daily inpatient rounds of admitted patients in Hematology ward and consultations with other departments.
- Outpatient care: OPD unit catering to patients from both benign and malignant hematology as well as stem cell transplant.
- Public Health: Involved with various government schemes implementation at hospital level, patient awareness programs
Areas of interest
- Bleeding and coagulation disorders
- Myeloid malignancies, and myeloproliferative neoplasms
- Inherited disorders and genomics in hematology
- Stem cell transplant and GVHD
Prior research training:
- I have completed following courses in clinical research
- Currently pursuing Post Graduate Diploma course in Hospital Management
- Basics in biomedical research by Indian Council of Medical Research.
- Good clinical practice program by Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, India
- Enrolled for Principles and Practice of Clinical Research course 2022-23, by NIH.