Prof. Dr. S. ArulrhajCardiology, Critical Care President, API; MD, PhD, FRCP(G),FRCP(L),MBA
- Professor Dr Sundaram Arulrhaj isAdjunct Professor of Medicine at the Dr MGR Medical University Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
- University First Rank holder and Gold Medalist in MD.
- Honorary National Professor of Medicine ,IMACGP, INDIA
- Honorary National Professor of Medicine ,IMA, INDIA
- Chief Patron of IMACGP & IMA evarsity, INDIA
- Dr Arulrhaj is the Chairperson of the Commonwealth Medical Association Trust& Commonwealth Medical Evarsity, UK.
- Founder & Past Chairman, Commonwealth Health Professions Alliance, UK.
- Past President of the Commonwealth Medical Association.
- Past National President of India Medical Association, India
- Dr.B.C.Roy National Awardee, Highest Professional Award in India.
- Fellow of Royal College of London & Glascow
- Dr Arulrhaj’s medical interests are Non Invasive Cardiology and Intensive care
- Published: Diabetes Update 2011, Clinical Medicine Update Book 2016, Cardio Diabetes Medicine, 2017, 2018, Year Book of Medicine, 2020, Medicine Update, 2020 two volumes , Year Book of Medicine 2020, Clinical Medicine update 2020, Life style Medicine 2020 etc.
- Developed many API Guidlines, Position Documents & White Papers.
- Regularly Contributing for Medicine update, API over 20 years.
- PG Teacher in Internal Medicine over 20years – DNB Medicine
- Addressing Acute Medicine on various National , International Live platforms & webinars.
- Publishing studies in Acute Medicine regularly in Indexed Journals. Recently Published Cardio Renal Syndrome in JIMA.
- His Public Health interests are Prevention & control of Non Communicable Diseases, Cardio Diabetic Medicine, Digital Health, Rural Health & Pre- Hospital Trauma and Emergency care.
- To Stabilise & strengthen Cardio Diabtes Medicine in India & Globally formed Indo Global Cardio Diabetes Academy & working.
- New Speciality under development is Thyro Cardiovascular Medicine
- National President APi, 2020. Formed API Academy to grow, strengthen & disseminate Science to Members.
Starts Oct 06, 2020 Ends Oct 06, 2020