- I have been associated with Manipal Hospital since 2009.
Previous work experience:
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore 2006 to 2009. I played a key role in taking laboratory services and infection control as per the international standards for the Joint Commission International accreditation.
- I have 25 publications to my credit in both national & international journals including two chapters.
My Special Interest :
- Hospital Infection control and antimicrobial resistance
I am the :
- Life member of the Indian Association of Medical Microbiology
- Life member of SIHAM (Society of Human and animal Microbiologists)
- Life member of Hospital Infection Society India
- Life member of the Indian Medical Association
- Member of the European Society of Pediatric Infectious Disease